Kids Do Yoga offers 2 varieties of exhilarating camps to choose from:
- Week-Long Summer Day Camps
- Mini-Camp Modules
Parents of children ages 7-14 years old, choose our Summer day camp for your children to have an immersion experience they will draw on forever. Day camps are five consecutive, 4-5 hour drop-off days filled with age-appropriate yoga classes and creative, yoga-based activities. Kids in these camps make friends, build a deeper understanding of community, and apply what they learn at camp to their daily lives long after camp ends.
Schools, daycares, organizations, medical centers, community centers, and anyone else offering your own camp to children of all ages, choose our mini-camp option and enhance the experience you’re already providing. KDY will bring everything needed to you to create a lively, customizable yoga event for the children you work with. Kids have a ball on these special camp days, making memories and learning healthy skills to last a lifetime.
~ WEEK-LONG SUMMER DAY CAMPS ~
Our week-long day-camps are focused on ages 7-10 years and 11-14 years (gender-separated). Camp is a super fun way for kids to unite through yoga and co-create healthy learning experiences while building community spirit and an expanded world view!
Week-Long Summer Day Camps are held in the loft at Color Me Mine at The District at Green Valley Ranch.
Tuition for camp is $255 per session, per child. 25% off each additional child. Tuition includes all snacks, bottled water, lunch, supplies, and, a nifty new shirt!
- 1-week long sessions, Monday through Friday, 10:45 am – 3:00 pm
- Specific programs for ages 7-10 years old and 11-14 years old
- 11-14 year old camps are gender-separated
- Includes lunch and snacks … kids help prepare organic, all-natural foods
- 10-16 kids admitted to each camp
- 2 yoga practices per day, plus tons of fun, yogic activities and games
- Art projects like mandala painting, inspired art from the heart
- Age appropriate discussions on yogic topics and approaching life yogically
- Journaling & Vision Board creation
- “Pet Project” … kids select a useful project to adopt for the week and create a think-tank to discuss how they may be of service to this with peace and positive action once they leave camp
- Daily mini-field trips to District locations such as Rachel’s Kitchen, REI, Color Me Mine and Whole Foods for fun, educational experiences
- Session culminates with a lively demonstration for parents and families
- Includes 1 cool t-shirt stating, “Kids (like me!) Do Yoga … At Camp!”
~ MINI-CAMP MODULES ~
Our mini-camps can be designed for any/all age groups from babies to teenagers. We customize our programming to suit the needs of your camp, event, organization or, curriculum. Kids Do Yoga brings all supplies for yoga classes and activities and leads the fun for 45 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the type of yoga day you decide to implement.
Mini-camp days work well as part of school festivals and field days or, specialty camp days and in-house field trips. Kids Do Yoga adds value and enjoyment to your programming for the families you serve with no extra effort on your part!
Contact us directly to plan your specialty module and get some yoga fun started soon!